Plinth 2000 Model 502 Hydraulic Examination Couch
Versatile and robust examination couch ideally
suited for outpatient and/or sustained heavy use.
- Either Electric or hydraulic height adjustment available.
- Width *65cm (25”) by 189cm (74”) long (*see options).
- Head section 65cm (25”) long and base section 124cm (49”) long.
- Height range of approx 46cm (18”) to 95cm (37”).
- Able to lift up to 160kg (25 stone) evenly distributed from it’s lowest height.
- Backrest adjustment by manual friction lock mechanism guaranteed for life.
- Motorised option available (see options).
- Backrest angle adjustable from –35 degrees to + 90 degrees vertical.
- Breathing hole and plug option (see options).
- Hoist clearance of 13cm (5”).
- Adjustable foot for uneven floors.
- Fully washable/ fire retardant Ambla vinyl available in a range of colours.
- Heavy-duty retractable castors for excellent mobility and safety.
- Couch goes horizontal for patient recovery in emergency situations.
- CE marked.
Standard Optional Extras to be purchased, with this product:
- Breathing hole and plug
- Motorised backrest (electric versions only)
- Battery back up (electric versions only)
- Cot Sides
- Paper roll holder
- Extra width upholstery to 74cm (29”)
- Double thickness padded upholstery
Packed Weights and Dimensions for Shipping:
Packed Weight: 82 Kgs
Shipping Dimensions: 190 x 66 x 64 cm
Our material is fire retardant to BS5852 Part 2.
Length: 189 cm (74”)