Vitalograph 12 Lead BT ECG Device
Vitalograph BT12 Resting 12-lead ECG device, provides high quality 12-lead ECG recordings via a small, lightweight and cost effective Bluetooth acquisition module.
Supplied with sophisticated Spirotrac® Medical Workstation Software.
- Very low occurrence of lead artefact.
- Interpretation and analysis using the world class University of Glasgow Algorithm, providing detailed diagnostic suggestions and evaluation of results
- ECG measurements are captured and transmitted for display in real-time and data is automatically saved for recall, reporting or printing. The built-in display provides information on electrode contact problems, heart rate, battery status, communication status and digital pacemaker detection.
- Operator controlled selection of a 10-s sample trace, but can capture and store several minutes of 12-lead ECG recording
- Visual electrode contact indication
- Multi-channel and 12-lead overview
- View traces as 1x12, 2x6 or 3x4 plus rhythm strip
- Automatic pacemaker detection