FRED easy AED On Screen Option
Finance Available£1,572.00 £1,310.00
Schiller Fred Easy Basic Defibrillator With Ecg
The semi-automatic defibrillator FRED® easy makes resuscitation even simpler and more effective thanks to the efficient and myocardium saving defibrillation impulse called Multipulse Biowave®. It represents the perfect device for healthcare professionals and general public alike (PAD).
The automatic defibrillator FRED® easy makes defibrillation simple and accessible for the general public. In contrast to a semi-automatic AED, the fully automatic FRED® easy not only recommends but also delivers the shock automatically (after warning the user audibly and via displayed text and orange warning light).
FRED® easy Ethernet is an external defibrillator, available in semi-automatic or automatic mode, that can transmit data taken during an intervention of a patient. Both intervention data and the device settings can be sent to a server via an Ethernet network. Transmission is easy, fast and safe. The data is stored centrally for direct access by authorised persons from any computer connected to the network. This system considerably simplifies the handling of medical and administrative patient data (no paper, no memory card).
SCHILLER FRED® easy combines the following advantages and options:
- Extremely gentle defibrillation energy using Multipulse Biowave® (biphasic pulsed defibrillation impulse, patented)
- Easy to operate
- Quick charging time: <10 seconds
- User-friendly LCD screen (text instructions, ECG curve optional)
- Visible and audible text instructions
- Standard energy settings or other energy values
2 Non rechargeable Lithium Manganese Dioxide batteries
- Giving you additional peace of mind with an industr