Nonin 9843 Pulse Oximeter And Co2 Detector- No Alarms
Fast, First Breath CO2 Detection
Nonin Medical's CO2 monitors provide fast, first breath readings with proven accuracy and durability. Our portable 9840 Series combines proven pulse oximetry technology with reliable CO2 detection — making it ideal for reliable spot-check and continuous monitoring in numerous clinical settings including patient transport and emergency use.
NEW Data Transfer Device Now Available
Nonin Medical’s 1000USB adapter enables fast and convenient download of secure data. With three interface ports, the 1000USB adapter easily connects to any of Nonin’s handheld oximeters, a receiving device such as a personal computer, and a patient sensor for data collection and transfer. The 1000USB features a convenient LED indicator to signal that the device is properly connected and ready for data transfer in real time or from memory.
- VersatileSimultaneous or independent operation of pulse oximeter & CO2 detector
- ProvenUsed by patient transport and emergency professionals worldwide
- FlexibleChoice of non-alarm, no breath alarm, or full-alarm features
- "First Breath" ActiveNo warm-up required
- RuggedDrop and vibration tested
- Easy-to-UseIntuitive key pad
- Efficient20 hours of battery life monitoring CO2 and %SpO2; 90 hours %SpO2 only
- Cost-EffectiveNo calibration required