Having your medical equipment tested and calibrated reduces maintenance costs, downtime and significantly improves efficiency allowing medical devices and their component parts to work longer at a minimal increase to costs.
Accurate results are of the utmost importance as faulty equipment may give incorrect readings dramatically affecting diagnostics.
What we offer:
- In-surgery medical equipment testing and calibration with no call out fee
- Trained EBME engineers
- State of the art medical testing equipment
- Certification pack enabling 3 QOF points for GP Practices
- Impartial unbiased advice
- Nationwide coverage
- Certificates are issued upon completion enabling 3 QOF points.